Decisions made during each year of high school will impact your future college options. While your school’s website may provide a wealth of information on academic requirements and course selection, meeting with a career coach gives you an opportunity to voice your concerns and get feedback. Our program can guide you on curriculum choices, summer activities, jobs, and other choices throughout your high school years to pave the way for a successful college application process.
- Assessment/Self-discovery- major selection (purpose,passion,values)
- Review of student objectives and goal planning of academic and personal goals- Success Timeline created
- Strategic planning- Course selection, Extracurricular involvement, Summer activity selection, standardized test plan
- Assistance with creating a success portfolio to include resume, success journal, college essays and teacher recommendations
- College and career exploration
- Healthy Habits crash course- positive thinking and affirmations, time management, release of fears, healthy relationships, gaining a mentor, and networking
- Assistance in developing an appropriate timetable for the application process, including test taking, planning college visits and assembling application materials
- LinkedIn Creation Assistance
Are you interested in becoming a client or do you just have some questions? Fill out the form below to schedule a time to chat.